Truecaller is a handy multifunctional application that filters incoming calls and messages. When a call is in progress, the program displays all available information. The user sees the name, phone number and his own comments regarding this subscriber. This will allow him to quickly navigate and not answer unwanted calls.
To use Truecaller for Android, just download this program. During the installation process, you will have to give her access to her contacts and call history. You also need to go to the phone settings and allow the application to run in the background. The utility creates a single database, which is formed by the user himself. There is information about all incoming numbers. If you wish, you can add some notes and comments. All this data will be displayed during the call.
By installing Truecaller, the user will be able to block any phone numbers. This will allow him not to receive calls from collectors and intrusive acquaintances that he does not want to hear. The app automatically calculates and blocks fraudulent and advertising calls.
The utility opens up ample opportunities. The user can save a copy of his settings on the cloud server, select the original melody of an incoming call or SMS, record any conversation or inform friends about his location.
Features of the Truecaller app
- The number identification program is distributed free of charge.
- All information about the incoming call is displayed on the screen.
- Automatic barring of calls and SMS from certain numbers.
- The utility protects against unwanted calls, scammers and spam.
- The program supports work simultaneously with two SIM cards.
- Ability to add reviews and comments to all phone numbers.
- The utility is highly optimized.
You can download the Truecaller application for Android using the active link below.