Flightradar24 is an interesting and advanced application released by the service of the same name, which allows you to track flights and get comprehensive information about the movement of aircraft. They are displayed on a large-scale interactive map, where all relevant data is recorded. The user can view the status of the flight, aircraft speed and flight altitude, place and time of landing. The utility supports unique technologies that open up new possibilities.
By launching the Flightradar24 application on Android, the user gets access to the map, where all aircraft are shown interactively. By selecting any of them, you can find out the following information:
- current airspeed and altitude;
- vessel type, period of operation and number;
- takeoff and arrival time at destination.
There is a feature that allows you to add a specific flight to your “favorites” so that you can track it regularly.
The Flightradar24 program provides different options for displaying visual information. The user can view photos, switch to 3D mode or change the observation angle and see the situation through the pilot’s eyes. Augmented reality technology expands the possibilities of the program. To activate this mode, you need to allow the utility access to the camera and location. After that, it is enough to point the lens at a plane flying in the sky, and all available information will be displayed on the display.
Features of the Flightradar24 App
- The program is distributed free of charge.
- Some features are only available with a subscription.
- The ability to follow flights on an interactive aeronautical map.
- Obtaining detailed and up-to-date information about the vessel itself and flight characteristics.
- Convenient and intuitive interface, the availability of a flight search system for various parameters.
You can download the Flightradar24 app for Android using the active link below.