Photo Translator is a unique and indispensable application that automatically translates captions on raster images. The program saves you a lot of time. The user does not have to manually enter foreign words into the online translator. It is enough to take a photo with the camera of a mobile device or select the corresponding picture from the gallery. The program will process the text itself and produce the finished result in the desired language. This is very convenient, since you do not have to be distracted by searching for the saved file.
The developers of the Photo Translator application for Android have created a convenient and functional product that will come in handy when traveling to other countries. Even beginners will quickly understand the simple and optimized interface and will be able to use the unique features of the program. All commands are intuitive, you don’t have to search for them. And additional features make the application the best among other similar products.
Photo Translator is distributed free of charge, you can immediately use the full version without viewing intrusive ads, additional payments and hidden subscriptions. Comparatively little space is required to install the translator. It is well optimized and consumes a minimum of resources, does not drain the smartphone and does not interfere with the work of other installed programs.
Features of Photo Translator App
- the ability to manage the directory with photos to select materials for scanning;
- manual or automated language detection on the original image;
- recognition of special characters, links to sites and phone numbers;
- no restrictions on the amount of source text for capturing;
- displaying the result with translation instead of the original;
- the finished note is saved in text format;
- support for a large number of languages;
- high degree of performance;
- simple and intuitive interface;
- use does not drain the battery;
- all functions are provided free of charge.
You can download the Photo Translator app for Android using the active link below.