Rider is an immersive 3D racing stimulator designed for Android mobile devices. The meaning of this dynamic arcade game is to overcome various obstacles on an endless track. This is an exciting racing project, although the proposed format is quite far from a full-fledged competition in three-dimensional space.
In the game Rider for Android, for every high-quality overcoming of the track, you get reward points that can be spent on purchasing a new motorcycle or car or opening access to additional themes. At the same time, not all transport is available for points – some models can be obtained only upon successful completion of the task received at each level.
In Rider there is an opportunity to buy game currency for real money, but it is not always possible to use it to purchase a new cool vehicle. Most often, the purchased game currency has to be spent if there are not enough points required, for example, to buy a powerful motorcycle or open a new level of difficulty.
Features of the game Rider
The window that opens when Rider starts up gives the user access to the first stage of the race. You cannot skip this step or go from here to the settings menu. Only passing the first track will allow you to get into the menu and make it possible to use the following options:
- The ability to share the game and personal achievements in social networks, via SMS or via private messages from external applications.
- Purchasing a motorcycle or choosing a suitable model from those available at this stage. The cost of buying a new vehicle starts at 600 points. At this stage, the functions of random selection from the models available for purchase and the inclusion of one of the three available themes are active, the only difference in which is the color scheme of the track and the background.
- Receive points as a gift. Additional points can be earned every 8 minutes, even if the game was paused. The main thing, in this case, is not to minimize the game window.
- View progress. Shows the percentage of motorcycle wear, overall quest completion, level completion and stars earned.
- View the available level groups, including: “Easy”, “Hard 1”, “Hard 2”, “Difficulty 1”, “Difficulty 2”, “Extreme”. At the same time, initially only the first group is available for passage, the tracks of which can be passed in any order.
- Launch settings. This includes turning on (off) sounds, music, commercials, as well as the option to restore purchases. Here, the player is invited to rate it on Google Play, like it on Facebook, or subscribe to its news on Twitter.
You can download the game Rider for Android using the active link below.